Pack a bag and let’s go! Join Jayne and her husband, the reluctantly adventurous Mr. Rylon, for the trip of a lifetime in this casual and frank guidebook with a twist. Whether you’re planning a vacation of your own or want to experience an exotic and remote destination from the comfort of your own armchair, you’ve come to the right place.
This book includes:
- A Step By Step Itinerary – 18 days are detailed for you including what to do, how to get there, and where to stay
- Maps, Images, and Companion Vlogs – Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. See the highlights for yourself through Jayne’s photography and over an hour of videos that give you more context for the details included in the book.
- Budget Breakdown – Jayne used to be a financial analyst before writing fulltime. She’s put her spreadsheets to good use tracking costs at the lowest level so you’ll know where you can save or splurge.
- Restaurant Reviews – Jayne and Mr. Rylon tried a wide variety of cuisines from street meat to five-star gourmet restaurants so you can find something you’ll enjoy as much as they did.
- Rylon Recommendations – Tips and tricks to help you make the most of your vacation.
- Areas Covered – Sydney, Blue Mountains, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Auckland, Waitomo, Taupo, Rotorua, Matamata, Tauranga, Whitianga, Hot Water Beach, Coromandel, Takapuna