Buy in Print Now! Buy From JR Print For Autographed, Personalized Copies!
Print ISBN: 978-1-941785-98-0
Pack a bag and let’s go! Join Jayne and her husband, the reluctantly adventurous Mr. Rylon, for the trip of a lifetime in this casual and frank guidebook with a twist. Whether you’re planning a vacation of your own or want to experience an exotic and remote destination from the comfort of your own armchair, you’ve come to the right place.
This book includes:
- A Step By Step Itinerary – 18 days are detailed for you including what to do, how to get there, and where to stay
- Maps, Images, and Companion Vlogs – Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. See the highlights for yourself through Jayne’s photography and over an hour of videos that give you more context for the details included in the book.
- Budget Breakdown – Jayne used to be a financial analyst before writing fulltime. She’s put her spreadsheets to good use tracking costs at the lowest level so you’ll know where you can save or splurge.
- Restaurant Reviews – Jayne and Mr. Rylon tried a wide variety of cuisines from street meat to five-star gourmet restaurants so you can find something you’ll enjoy as much as they did.
- Rylon Recommendations – Tips and tricks to help you make the most of your vacation.
- Areas Covered – Sydney, Blue Mountains, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Auckland, Waitomo, Taupo, Rotorua, Matamata, Tauranga, Whitianga, Hot Water Beach, Coromandel, Takapuna
5 Stars from Jennifer, “I read lots of guidebooks, but “Roaming with the Rylons” is my favorite. The information is solid but the book is so much more than just dry facts.”
5 Stars from JK, “This book is AMAZING with the level of detail but you get great stories to go along with it. It is completely different from the books I usually read but I loved every moment of this book.”
5 stars from Debra C, “This is an interesting travel diary. I enjoyed reading it as it was just like a friend telling you about their trip.”
5 stars from Buttons Mom, “Informative and entertaining!”