Ahhh, if only all days were as great as today 🙂
1. The official contract for Star of Christmas-next in a series of short stories about Star, a sex worker in Amsterdam, from Through My Window-arrived in my inbox today! In it we’ll get a peek into Star’s developing relationship with Rick when she’s asked to fill in at the last moment as the lead in the naughty Christmas pageant at his club. Fittingly, I believe the book will be out sometime around Christmas tentatively. So it looks like I’ll have a new book every single month between September and March. Woohoo!
2. Night is Darkest got a FABULOUS 4 star review in the November issue of RT Book Reviews magazine! Here are a few of my favorite parts (you can read the entire review here): “This irresistibly sexy, character-driven tale will delight. The main storyline is dedicated to an unfolding menage relationship between two strong males and a sexy, feisty female. The suspense subplot will keep readers guessing until the final pages. Love scenes are hot and plentiful and feature m/m and m/m/f interaction.
3. Marcia James made my day when she sent me this picture of us with THE Suzanne Brockmann at the COFW Write from the Heart conference this weekend. I had a fantastic time, learned oodles and am super motivated to write!
4. I hopped on over to B&N during lunch today and saw Night is Darkest shelved in the New Romance section facing out. So pretty, I had to share 🙂
5. Last but so very not least… Mari Carr has a new book out today that I can’t wait to read! It’s called Do Over from Carina Press and it looks smoking hot. I can’t wait to finish edits so I can dig into this one!
Sometimes once is not enough…
After twenty-five years of marriage, Faith Wainwright wonders what she’ll do next. Her kids have moved out and sometimes she feels so distant from her husband, Troy.
Right before their anniversary, Troy gives Faith an unexpected gift: a journey through their hometown to reenact all their “firsts”. Their first date. Their first kiss. And especially the first time they made love—only better.
Each stop on their tour becomes an opportunity for Faith and Troy to rediscover how explosive their passion could be. Now Faith knows exactly what she’s going to do—Troy, over and over again….
What more could you ask for in one day???